Following the success of Clean Middle East Pulire 2015 (CMEP), the region’s premier trade show dedicated to the Middle East cleaning industry, preparations are on for the fourth edition for the show. CMEP 2016 will see three new additions - Specialized Cleaning Pavilion, Sewerage and Sanitation Pavilion and Waste Management Pavilion. The next edition of the CMEP is set to take place 13–15 November 2016 at Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, UAE.
While the 2015 edition saw more than 80 regional and international exhibitors, the 2016 edition will make space for more players in the industry to showcase their innovations. Catering to a niche crowd, exhibitors will showcase the latest innovations in the market that will set the trend for the coming year.
Who Should Exhibit?
- Cleaning Equipments & Machinery
- Cleaning Chemicals & Solutions
- Cleaning Tools & Accessories
- Washroom Hygiene Products
- Kitchen Hygiene Products
- Floor Care Products
- Janitorial & Equipment
Who Should Visit?
- Airports / Ports / Warehouses
- Automobile Industries
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Educational Institutes
- Facility Management Companies
- Food Processing Industries
- Government and Civic Authorities
- Health Care Industry (housekeeping)
- Hospitality Industry (housekeeping)
- Large / Medium / Small Manufacturing Companies
- Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
- Recycling Industries
- Supermarkets, Malls, Multiplexes