Following the success of the first edition of Gulf Laundrex Linen Care Expo, the premier trade show dedicated to the Middle East’s laundry and dry cleaning industry, preparations are on for the second edition for the show. The next edition of Gulf Laundrex Linen Care Expo is set to take place 13–15 November 2016 at Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, UAE.
The positive feedback from both visitors and exhibitors is testimony to the fact that Gulf Laundrex Linen Care Expo has exceeded the expectations with regards to the quality of the show. This time, Gulf Laundrex Linen Care Expo 2016 has increased and will make space for more players in the industry to showcase their innovations.
The event is a perfect platform to unite key laundry players from across the various market segments and discuss trends, innovations, as well as realise real business on site.
Who Should Exhibit?
- Aids for environmental protection and laundry water recycling.
- Chemical dosage systems.
- Laundry chemical manufacturers and distributors.
- Laundry Consultants.
- Laundry plant construction and organization.
- Laundry store chains and franchisees.
- Machines, devices and chemicals for cleaning of carpets and upholstery.
- Manufacturers/distributors of laundry machines, ironing machines, dry cleaning and dyeing machines, disinfecting and dyeing agents.
- Rental services for equipment, accessories, textile, linen etc.
- Technology for energy conservation in laundry.
Who Should Visit?
- Commercial & Central laundry.
- Distributors of laundry equipment, chemicals and accessories from the Middle East.
- Dry cleaning plant retailers.
- Government laundries.
- Healthcare laundry.
- Hotel Apartments.
- Hotels/Airlines/Travel Trade
- Institutional and on-premise laundries.
- Laundry consultants.
- Linen suppliers.